Get a fresh perspective when you take to the water with BlueChart® g2 Vision®. With BlueChart g2 Vision data, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content and other premium features. BlueChart g2 Vision allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading, Fishing Charts, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities. Premium features include 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, landmarks and other points of interest. It's the most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered.Products tab to see if this map is compatible with your Garmin device.Features
1 in compatible units
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Safety shading1 allows user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth.
- Fishing charts1 to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- High-resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with a realistic view of the land and water for unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective provides a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination. Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Compatible with HomePort - software that lets you use BlueChart data to conveniently plan and organize routes from your computer before your trip.
Coverage of the west coast of Central and South America from Acalpulco, Mexico to Tierra del Fuego and then north to Puerto Deseado, Argentina. Coverage also includes the east coast of Panama; the Panama Canal; the Galapagos Islands; Lake Titicaca; the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas); San Felix Island and the San Fernandez Islands including Selkirk.